Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 March 2015

Angry Leprechaun


I designed this tag using Danny Lee's "Angry Leprechaun" tube.
This tube is available at the following link:
I also used the matching scrapkit by Bibi's Collection.
This scrapkit is available at the following link:
I also used a lovely template by Dee Mastrangelo.
This template is available at the following link to download:


Tutorial

Open template.
I have used paper 7 on the left and right taupe square and I used the clipping mask (DS).
I have used paper 3 on large creme circle and the clipping mask (DS).
I have used paper 5 on the light green square and the clipping mask (DS).
I have used paper 14 on the left and right green oval and the clipping mask (DS).
I have used paper 7 again on the taupe oval and the clipping mask (DS).
I have used paper 17 on the glittered shamrock green and the clipping mask (DS).


I placed element 78 on top of the left taupe square.
Resize to 
.
I also placed another element 78 to the right hand side of the one just placed.
Resize to 
.
Place element 66 on top of the first element 78.
Resize to 
.
Place another element 66 on top of the second element 78.
Resize to
.
Place another element 78 at the bottom of the right taupe square.
Resize to
.
Place another element 78 at the bottom left side.
Resize to
.
Place element 51 on top of the left green oval (use clipping mask).
Resize to
.
Place element 52 at the top of the left green oval.
Resize to
.
Place element 51 on top of the right green oval (use clipping mask).
Resize to
.
Place element 52 at the top of the right green oval.
Resize to 
.
Place element 97 at the bottom of the right green oval.
Resize to 
.
Place another element 97 to the left hand side of the one just placed.
Resize to
.
Place element 96 on top of both element 97's.
Resize to
.
Place element 56 at the top of the taupe oval.
Resize to
.
Place another element 56 in the middle of the taupe oval.
Resize to
.
Place element 48 on top of the first element 56.
Resize to
.
Place another element 48 on top of the second element 56 placed.
Resize to
.
Place element 158 on top of glittered shamrock green.
Resize to
.
Place element 55 at the bottom of glittered shamrock green.
Resize to
.
Place another element 55 at the top of glittered shamrock green.
Resize to
.

Thanks for trying my tutorial :)
 photo Marilyn_TaraRyan_NooneTheWiser_Signature_zps25042503.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Followers